Pursuant to the provisions of the Act on the Right of Access to Information (Narodne novine No. 25/13) of the Act on Amendments to the Right of Access to Information Act (Narodne novine 85/15), all information held, possessed or supervised by the public authorities, must be accessible in the same way and under equal conditions to all natural and legal persons requesting access to information.
The right to access information is achieved by submitting an application. The authority of the public on the request for access to information shall decide no later than 15 days from the date of filing of a formal request.
Ivana Skočić, dipl.tur.kom.
Ulica I 1a, HR-22233 Prvić Luka
phone: 022 448 128
fax: 022 444 128
SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR ACCESS TO INFORMATION
An application for access to the right of access to information may be filed:
• In writing to the following address: Memorial Center “Faust Vrančić”, Information Officer, Ulica I 1a, HR- 22233 Prvić Luka
• by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The request for access to information must include:
• the name and headquarters of the public authority to which the request is sent to,
• the data that are important for recognizing the information required,
• The name and surname and address of the applicant’s physical person or company, or the name of the legal person and its head office.
The applicant is not required to state the reasons for requesting access to information, and may also suggest in the request the manner in which the public authority will make the information available.
More information on the right to access information: www.pristupinfo.hr
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
• Law on Access to Information (NN br 25/13)
• Act on Amendments to the Right of Access to Information Act (NN br. 85/15)
• Criteria for determining the amount of compensation for actual and material costs and the costs of providing information (NN br. 12/14)
• Correction of Criteria for Determining the Level of Reimbursement of Actual Material Costs and Costs of Delivery Information (NN br. 15/14)